2012/10/11

A Princess Dream of the Ball Gowns Come True

Look at the purple ball gown with cap sleeves. It is so elegant and beautiful. The tulle skirt sparkled sequins on the surface. The corset bodice is flexible. I love cap sleeves are full of elegance. The lavender can bring me the taste of the lavender flower.

I dare to say that almost every girl has the princess dream, or they dream to be Cinderella who becomes the princess when she possesses the crystal shoes. Girls may love snow white princess who are kind-hearted and gorgeous. I have the sweet dream to be the elegant princess, too. So I equipped myself with some modest ball gowns. Now I will show the pictures to you.

You can pay attention to some fashion show on the model stage. The model’s dresses are full of representatives. And they are followed by large amount of persons. Some young stars like Taylor Swift and Kim Kardashian are girls who stand on the top of the fashion trend. I love their style so much, so I often search for their dresses online. You can find your own styles, too.

You can choose your colour depend on the latest fashion trend. For example, the popular colours of this year are pink, electric blue and gold. I often watch some famous plays in the silver screen and some fashion series. So I have knowledge of the fashion trend. You can do as me. Look at this one, the blue ball gown also with charming and cute cap sleeves. The taffeta-made ball gown with a ruched dropped waist and a soft pick-up skirt is full of allure. If you have some informal proms or some big occasions, you can wear this. The attractive gown can be focused on when people see you at their first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment